The cryptocurrency ETF saga continues as US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced it is seeking further information about intentions…
A developer by the name “Daniel Jones” revealed he has achieved “verifiable, immutable, Proof-of-Life on the blockchain.” Jones and his…
Proof of Stake (PoS) mystery man, Sunny King, is still the busy man. The legendary developer finds himself working on…
Blockchain is best known as the technology that underpins cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. The system works as a secure digital ledger…
The meteoric rise in the value and popularity of cryptocurrencies and blockchain has not been without its fair share of…
China’s supreme court rules blockchain can now legally be used to verify evidence in the East Asian country. In a…
- US SEC Seeks Comment on VanEck Bitcoin ETF Proposal
- Blockchain Developer Claims to Have Performed “Off-Grid” Crypto Transaction
- Overview of NEM
- Proof of Stake Mining Developer Sunny King to Launch a New Design Called “Supernode Proof-of-Stake”
- Blockchain Consensus Algorithms Explained: Everything You Need to Know
- Crypto Industry Won’t See Another “1,000-times Growth” Again: Ethereum Co-Founder
- Evidence Authenticated with Blockchain Now Binding in Legal Disputes – China’s Supreme Court
- Robinhood Planning to Launch an IPO
- Masternodes Explained
- MEGA Chrome Compromised: Targets Monero Users
- Crypto Mining Now Accepted as an ‘Industry’ in Iran
- Clearing the Air: Are Cryptocurrencies Another Dotcom Bubble?
- ATM Crypto Market to Grow to $144.5 Million by 2023
- Trade Finance Blockchain Platform Launched by the Chinese Central Bank
- Abra Open Crypto Wallet Door to European Users
- KISA To Double Blockchain Project Budget in 2019
- Key Insights by World Bank Bond Blockchain
- Walmart To Launch Automated Delivery Drones Via Blockchain
- Ethereum Blockchain added to Google’s Dataset
- India officials to understudy Cryptocurrency and ICO
- Tsukuba Tries Out Blockchain-Based Voting System
- Dangers of Investing in Cryptocurrency
- World Bank to Settle a $73 Million Bond on Blockchain
- Showdown: SEC Rejects 9 Bitcoin ETF Proposals
- Malware on Over 150,000 Devices: How Safe Are You?
- Bitcoin & Other Cryptos Take a Dip: What’s Really Going On?
- Where Roads Can’t Reach Blockchain Drone Might Travel
- Bitcoin Trading is Illegal in Saudi Arabia
- Overview of Vechain Thor
- The FSA Releases Report of On-Going Site Cryptocurrency Inspections
- China to Witness Yet another technological greatness from Primer on Blockchain Technology
- SALT Lending Expands To 20 More U.S. States
- Big Trouble in Little IOTA
- DeepBrain Chain Launches AI Training Net
- Nvidia To Experience Increased Revenue This Quarter
- Crypto Millionaire Lost 5500 Bitcoins in An Alleged Investment Scam
- Non-Fungible Tokens, Explained
- Tether: All You Need to Know
- Get Some Gold: South Korean Police Raids Firm
- Microsoft Releases Proof-of-Authority Algorithm on Azure
- Bitcoin’s lighting network – A brief explanation
- IBM And Maersk Launches Blockchain Shipping Solution
- Crypto Sharing Economy: The Layman’s Guide
- ICOs: What to Look Out for When Investing
- What are Provably Fair Games?
- Cloud Mining: Is it Worth it?
- How Do Hackers Steal Cryptocurrency?
- Have ETFs Lost the Battle?
- New Cryptocurrency Exchange Based on Ripple
- Sky Mining CEO Allegedly Scams Investors
- Telegram Unveils Personal Verification Tool for Data Sharing During ICOs
- US SEC Commissioner is not Buying the Rejection of Winklevoss Bitcoin ETF
- Overview of Selfkey
- Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash
- How Do Cryptocurrency Prices Work?
- Why Does a Blockchain Need Coins or Tokens?
- What is On-Chain Governance?
- Berlin Dubbed the Most Important City in the Blockchain Ecosystem
- Difference Between Coins and Tokens
- TRON Buys Popular Torrent Platform, BitTorrent
- 2018 Crypto Investment: How Much is Coming In?
- What are Forks?
- Congress Hearing: Should Central Banks Launch Digital Currencies?
- What is Coinbase Custody?
- Coinbase: New Listings Coming Soon?
- Ripple: What’s been Happening?
- Trading: Going Long & Shorting
- Overview of Stellar Lumens (XLM)
- Cryptocurrencies: Over 1000 Projects Are Dead